Fly to Osaka this winter or spring and spend 7 nights eating your way through the food capital of Japan! Walk off your food coma by visiting the Osaka Castle, exploring Dotonbori, or seeing the views from the Kuchu Teien Observatory.
7 Nights In Osaka Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
Los Angeles, San Jose, New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Boston, Seattle
- HOW TO BOOK
- Book Flights
- Book Airbnb
Be sure to visit nearby must-see destinations such as Nara and Kyoto. If you select dates between the end of March and beginning of April, you might be lucky enough to see the cherry blossoms in bloom!
- Accommodations: Central Osaka apartment (Rated 5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airline(s): China Eastern, jetBlue, or Air China
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Japan
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $896 ($448 per person)
- Total cost for Airbnb: $402 ($201 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,298
Total cost per person: $649
You can take a 55-minute train ride into the city center for about $9 each way. For more information, visit Rome2rio.
Tags: northeast foodie east coast west coast pacific vacations under $600 last minute valentine's day mlk president's day spring break city trip early bird