Spend a week in outrageously beautiful Aruba with this deal that includes round-trip flights and a bright and sunny Airbnb. Relax on the stunning beaches, pick up a water sport, and visit Flamingo Island! They don't call this place "One Happy Island" for nothing!
7-Night Aruba Vacation Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 30. Jun. 2018
Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, New Orleans, Orlando, Tampa, New York, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Boston, Dallas, Toronto, Chicago, Denver
- HOW TO BOOK
- Book Flights
- Book Airbnb
- Accommodations: Apartment (Rated 4.5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airlines: jetBlue, American, United, Westjet, or Spirit
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid U.S. passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Aruba
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Spirit is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $390 ($195 per person)
- Total cost for hotel: $399 ($199.50 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $789
Total cost per person: $394.50
You can take a 5-minute bus ride from the airport to Oranjstad city center. For more information, visit Rome2rio.
Tags: honeymoon northeast foodie east coast canada southeast vacations under $600 last minute class of 2017 wedding summer vacation spring break scuba diving snorkeling beach early bird