Here's you chance to take a long solo trip to Reykjavik, Iceland for an incredibly cheap price! This deal includes round-trip flights and 8 nights at a well-rated hostel. Take a day trip to the Blue Lagoon, go snowmobiling on a glacier, or see if you can catch the Northern Lights!
Solo Iceland Trip Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 28. Feb. 2018
Boston, Baltimore, Chicago, Pittsburgh, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- HOW TO BOOK
- Book Solo Iceland Vacation
- Accommodations: Bus Hostel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor—Certificate of Excellence) in a shared dorm
- Airline: Determined at the time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Iceland
- Based on single occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights and hotel: $428.38
- Total cost for fees: $34.58
Total cost for vacation: $462.96
You can take a 70-minute bus ride for about $15 each way or a 40-minute shuttle for about $23 each way. For more information, visit Rome2rio.
Tags: northeast foodie east coast west coast midwest southeast pacific vacations under $600 flying solo solo trip