You've heard of Carnival in Brazil, but did you know there's an equally cool Carnival celebration in Venice, Italy? We've found great prices on one-click vacations that include round-trip flights and 4-star accommodations that'll put you in the heart of the celebration! Carnival is celebrated between January 27 and February 13, 2018––so grab a mask and go!
Carnival In Venice Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 28. Feb. 2018
New York, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington DC, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Las Vegas, Detroit, Charlotte, Minneapolis, Atlanta, San Diego, Montreal, Dallas
- How to Book
- Book Venice Vacation
- Accommodations: 4-star B4 Bellini Venezia (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airlines: Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Italy
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for vacation: $1,726
- Total cost per person: $863
The hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport and will cost approximately $50 by cab each way. Buses and ferries are available from as little as $2 per person, per way. For more information, please visit Rome2rio.
Tags: honeymoon northeast foodie east coast west coast midwest southeast southwest pacific last minute city trip early bird bucket list