Arrr you ready to have a 'DAM good time in Amsterdam?! That's what we thought. Pack your bags because you're going on a SOLO TRIP to The Netherlands! This fantastic package includes round-trip flights and accommodations for 6 nights. See for yourself why Amsterdam is world-renowned for its stunning architecture, beautiful canals, bustling coffee shops, and vibrant culture!
6 nights in Amsterdam Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 31. Mar. 2018
Boston, Pittsburgh, New York, Denver, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, San Francisco
- HOW TO BOOK
- Book Solo Amsterdam Trip
- Accommodations: A&O Amsterdam Zuidoost Hostel (Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) in a shared dorm
- Airline(s): Determined at the time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: The Netherlands
- Based on one traveler
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights & hotel: $431
Tags: northeast foodie east coast west coast pacific vacations under $600 last minute valentine's day mlk president's day spring break city trip flying solo early bird bucket list solo trip