The Winter Olympics are rapidly approaching and what better way to celebrate than a trip to Seoul, South Korea! We've found great prices on a 6-night trip that includes round-trip flights and accommodations in the heart of the city––which is less than 2 hours by train to Pyeongchang.
Seoul Vacation Timeframe: 9. Feb. 2018 - 25. Feb. 2018
Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, San Jose, Vancouver, Toronto
- How To Book
- Book Seoul Vacation
- Accommodations: 3.5-star Daelim Residence (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Meals & Drinks: ONLY include if it's an all-inclusive or if breakfast is included
- Airlines: Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: South Korea
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for vacation: $1,126
- Total cost per person $563
The hotel is approximately 40 minutes from the hotel and will cost roughly $50 each way by cab. For more information, please visit Rome2rio.
Tags: honeymoon foodie west coast pacific valentine's day city trip early bird bucket list