Take advantage of these cheap nonstop flights to visit Portland, Oregon! Portland is known for its food culture, music scene and keeping it weird. Be sure to check out Voodoo Donuts, the Alberta Arts District, and the surrounding natural beauty of the great outdoors. We've found a unique and cozy tiny house rental to get you in the Portland spirit!
Book Portland Vacation Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 30. Apr. 2018
Denver, Las Vegas, Oakland, San Jose, San Francisco, Seattle, Sacramento, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Burbank, Salt Lake City, Spokane, Boise, San Diego, Phoenix, Reno, Albuquerque, Austin, Dallas, New York, Chicago
- How To Book
- Book Flights
- Book Apartment
- Accommodations: Apartment rental (4.5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airline(s): Alaska Airlines, American, Frontier, Spirit
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Based on double occupancy
Please note that Frontier and Spirit are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $174 ($87 per person)
- Total cost for apartment: $457 ($228.50 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $631
Total cost per person: $315.50
The apartment is about a 10 minute drive from the Portland Airport. We would suggest renting a car or getting a taxi.
Need a rental car?
Check out our rental car search tool to find a great deal on a car for your trip.
Tags: northeast foodie east coast west coast midwest southwest pacific rocky mountain vacations under $600 spring break city trip hiking mountains