It's nicer in Nice! Pack your bags and get ready to spend 7 amazing nights exploring this charming city in the south of France. Visit the historic Old Town, take a stroll along the pleasant Promenade des Anglais and soak up some sunshine on the gorgeous and glamorous French Riviera beaches. Choose dates around May 8th - 19th for a slightly higher price-tag, but the chance to catch the world-famous Cannes Film Festival and do some celebrity watching!
Vacation in Nice Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Washington D. C., San Francisco
- How To Book
- Book Nice Vacation
- Accommodation: 4-Star Villa Bougainville by HappyCulture (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel document: Valid passport
- Visa for U.S. citizens required: no
- Destination insights: France
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Total cost for vacation: $1,360
Total cost per person: $680
The hotel is a 14-minute train ride from the Nice Airport. One-way train fare costs about $12 per person. For more information visit Rome2Rio.
Tags: honeymoon northeast east coast west coast midwest pacific mother's day spring break beach early bird bucket list