Looking for an amazing European city break? Head to Amsterdam for the perfect 7-night vacation. With one easy click you can book round-trip flights and a hotel stay and be filling up on pastries and an afternoon bier in no time.
Amsterdam Vacation Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 31. Mar. 2018
Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Miami, San Francisco, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Seattle, Denver
- How To Book
- Book Amsterdam Vacation
- Accommodation: Best Western Zaan Inn (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Netherlands
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost of vacation: $1,094
- Total cost per person: $547
The hotel is about a 21-minute drive or train ride from the airport. A one-way taxi will cost around $80, while a train will cost about $10 a person. The hotel itself is right near a train line that will bring you into central Amsterdam in just 12 minutes. Visit Rome2rio for more information.
Tags: honeymoon northeast east coast west coast southeast southwest pacific vacations under $600 last minute spring break city trip