Fly to magical Siem Reap, Cambodia this winter or spring! Siem Reap is the gateway to Angkor Wat, a bucket list destination for many, and a must-see for all. Visit one of the temples where Tomb Raider was filmed, smile back at the faces carved on the Bayon Temple, and make sure you catch a sunrise or a sunset at the main temple!
Fly to Siem Reap Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, San Jose, Dallas, Chicago, San Diego, Boston, Seattle, Washington, D.C.
- HOW TO BOOK
- Book Flights
- Book a Hotel
- Airline(s): China Eastern, Alaska, Virgin, Hainan (5-star)
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Documents: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? Yes
- Destination Insights: Cambodia
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
Tags: honeymoon northeast foodie east coast west coast midwest southwest pacific last minute valentine's day mlk president's day spring break ecotourism hiking flying solo early bird