Ahoy, West Coast pirates, we've found an excellent fare on flights to beautiful Barcelona, Spain! A late night dinner along pedestrian boulevard La Rambla is a must-do for any visitor, as is a walking tour to marvel at Antoni Gaudi's creative works of art like La Sagrada Familia and Park Guell.
Fly to Barcelona Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
Los Angeles, Oakland, Las Vegas, San Francisco
- How To Book
- Book Flights
- Book a Hotel
Part of Barcelona's appeal is just taking in the atmosphere, stopping for a plate of tapas or sangria whenever the mood strikes.
- Airlines: Norwegian Airlines, Level (Iberia), British Airways, Finnair, American Airlines
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Spain
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Norwegian and Level are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay, no matter your destination.
Tags: honeymoon foodie west coast southwest pacific valentine's day mlk president's day spring break beach flying solo early bird