Enjoy amazing prices on flights to Prague, Czech Republic! Explore the Old Town Square, visit St. Vitus Cathedral and Prague Castle and walk along the famous Charles Bridge. Don't forget to refuel with some awesome Czech food like goulash and dumplings and plenty of Czech beer!
Fly To Prague Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 31. Mar. 2018
New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Seattle, Miami, Dallas, Chicago
- How To Book
- Book Flights
- Book a Hotel
- Airlines: Norwegian, Ryanair, SmartWings, WOW, Wizz, Easyjet, Turkish, Frontier, TAP Portugal, Condor, Spirit, Vueling, Czech Airways, or TUI Fly Belgium
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Czech Republic
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Norwegian, Ryanair, SmartWings, WOW, Wizz, Easyjet, Frontier, Vueling, and Spirit are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a hotel?
Check out ourhotel search tool
to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
Tags: northeast east coast west coast midwest southeast southwest pacific spring break flying solo early bird