Dreaming of Santorini, but think it's out of your budget? We've got the perfect deal for you! Fly to Greece this spring and spend 7 nights in a cave house at Caveland, a fabulous boutique hostel in the traditional village of Karterados. Caveland was an 18th-century winery and features a pool, barbecue area, sea views, and yoga terrace!
7-Night Santorini Vacation Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
New York, Boston, Washington D. C., Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, Atlanta, Denver
- HOW TO BOOK
- Book Flights
- Book Airbnb
- Accommodations: Caveland (Rated 4.5/5 on Airbnb)
- Meals & Drinks: Your room has a kitchenette and complimentary breakfast is offered daily.
- Airline(s): Volotea, Easyjet, Vueling, Emirates, Aegean, Finnair, Norwegian, Air Canada, Brussels, SWISS, Spirit, Thomas Cook, Ryanair, or British Airways
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Greece
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Norwegian, Volotea, Vueling, Spirit, and Ryanair are budget airlines. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $1,084 ($542 per person)
- Total cost for Airbnb: $589 ($294.50 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,672
Total cost per person: $836.50
Tags: honeymoon northeast foodie east coast west coast midwest southeast southwest pacific rocky mountain class of 2017 spring break early bird