Where Moments Became Memories
As someone who once walked the Forty Acres, shouted “Texas Fight” in a crowded stadium, and listened to the carillon bells ringing from the Tower, you know what it means to fall in love with a place.
There are more than 500,000 living alumni of The University of Texas in 176 countries around the world. Today we invite you to join this powerful network as a Texas Exes member and reconnect with the place you once called home. It’s the next best thing to being here.
Certain discounts apply for new graduates and UT staff and faculty. Call 1-800-369-0023 for details or to purchase a membership by phone, to add a spouse to your existing membership, or to upgrade to Life Membership. Membership is considered a charitable contribution and 80% of dues are tax-deductible. Membership dues are nonrefundable. More about Alumni Membership.
ASSOCIATE LIFE $1,000 MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN$50 down, $25/mo
Membership powers the programs that strengthen the university, enhance the student experience, and keep alumni connected. This past year, the support of more than 106,000 Texas Exes made the following possible:
- 647 students received $3.7 million in scholarships
- More than 1,200 chapter and network events engaged alumni worldwide
- During the 2017 Texas Legislative session, the collective voice of Longhorns everywhere was heard. Thanks in part to the advocacy efforts of the Texas Exes, the university did not see a decline in general revenue and the critical funding for UT's "special items" was partially restored.
- More than 1,260 new students attended the wildly popular Camp Texas
- Need more reasons to join?
With you, we can do even more.